Becoming an Alumni Website Member
Step 2: Notification -- You will be notified by email that the Alumni Office has accepted your registration form.
Step 3: Log onto The British School’s Alumni Website – You can now access the Alumni website services using your authorised username and password.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
What Services are offered by the Alumni website?
What Services are offered by the Alumni website? - For the time being, you can REGISTER in the site, search for fellow Alumni through the School’s database, download the gallery of photos of special events, and access calendar news about Alumni events.
I have forgotten my username and/or password, what should I do?
- Please go to the LOGIN section and enter and click on one of the two following questions: forgot_your_username?, and/or forgot_your_password? This process will redirect your enquiry to the system so that we can help to resolve this issue.
Regarding the password, do I have to use numbers?
Regarding the password, do I have to use numbers? - We recommend that you use alphanumerical characters in the composition of your password. The site administrator will approve or deny access once we have confirmed your identity.
Do I have to use my real name to log in?
- No. You may choose the one you prefer.
Why can I not log in?
- If you find you cannot log in to the Alumni website you may have: entered the incorrect user name and/or password, not had permission by the site administrator to access the service, been experiencing technical problems.
Do I have to pay a fee to join the Alumni site?
- No. This site is totally free to join for all Alumni of The British Schools.
Is there a complete list of Alumni in this site?
- Not yet. As more Alumni register this list will grow. The Alumni Office has a complete list of Alumni but this site only reflects the list of registered Alumni.
How do I find a particular person if I don't know their graduation year?
- By using the SEARCH tool on the main page of the Website.
Can I register as an Alumnus/Alumna if I did not graduate from the School?
- Yes, you can register as an Alumnus/Alumna, but officially School policy does not recognize you as an Alumnus/Alumna unless you have completed a specified number of years of study within the School.
I am looking for an old classmate who does not appear in the list. How can I locate him/her?
- We suggest that you frequently check this site to verify if he/she has registered.
What should Alumni entries not contain?
How is the Alumni information used by this website?
The automated email service of the Alumni Office is designed to help you search for and find the names of Alumni, in order to allow you to contact them directly. It is School policy to safeguard the privacy of our Alumni names and the confidentiality of their contact information, therefore only registered Alumni can use this service. Even then, Alumni only see the name of the person they are attempting to contact and not more detailed information such as mailing addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
My contact information has changed since the first time I registered, how can I update this?
- Please enter the UPDATE section to change your contact information.
I entered my contact information. Why has it not shown up online yet?
- At this time, the permission to accept and enter the information you provide us with is updated manually. Sometimes you'll find your entry added within minutes of submitting it; it really depends on our staff workload at the time.